Scandinavia 15 Years On....

My first trip to Scandinavia was in February, 2000. I spent an entire month gigging in Copenhagen, Denmark. The info for this gig was given to me by my fellow musician friend Will Hoppey who was brave enough to take that first step towards something so vast and unknown. 

Anyway, this month marks 15 years since my first tour and I thought I'd use this post to thank all the good people of Scandinavia- especially Norway- for making my time there wonderful. I always feel welcome and thoroughly enjoy performing for you all.

Here is a gorgeous tune by Norwegian band "The Hellbillies" titled "Den Finast Eg Veit" ('The Finest I Know'). Tusen takk, Scandinavia.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Beatles Box Sets

I'll Cry Instead - The Beatles (1964)

"I Feel Fine" (UK & US Mono Mixes)